Hands-on Workshop: Wreath Decorating
Our Wreath Workshop is a fun, interactive way to customize and decorate your own fresh evergreen wreath. This is a perfect holiday activity for a family or a group of friends.
11/20, 11/21, 11/27, 11/28
12/4 & 12/5
11 am, 12 pm, 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm
How it Works
- Reserve your date and time using the Reservation link below.
- Upon arrival, select a plain evergreen wreath from our selection of fresh wreaths.
- Decorate it to suit your personal style, using our large assortment of ribbons and decor.
- We will provide fresh greens, cones and the proper tools to make the process fun and easy.
- We will also provide design ideas to help get you started and will assist along the way, depending on your level of experience.
- This is an outdoor activity (under cover) so please dress accordingly.
- Children are welcome, however please plan to supervise them during the activity.
- Social distancing will be provided, as well as sanitation of tools and tables between guests.
- $20 (+ cost of wreath of your choice)
- Please click on the link below to make your reservation.
- One reservation is required per wreath being decorated. If you will be bringing ‘helpers’, there is a place to note that on the reservation form. For example: If a family of 4 wishes to decorate one wreath together, only one reservation is required. If several people wish to each decorate their own wreath at the same time, reservations should be made by each individual who wishes to decorate a wreath.
- We can accommodate up to 4 reservations per hour.
- We will provide individual space to keep each wreath maker ‘socially distanced’ and will provide individual tools, with sanitation between each user.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to call us during business hours. 503-628-2172